stolen girlfriends club last resort sunglasses tort
Last Resort is the blurred resurrection of a dream where Jim Morrison sings and the Thunderbirds hover and rock n roll is king. Originally launched with our first eyewear collection back in 2013, we have now modified this frame with sharper edges and a much more sustainable manufacturing process.
- Silver-toned 5-barrel hinges
- 'Stolen' engraved arms
- Tonal tinted lenses
- Integrated nose-pads
- 100% UV protection lenses
- High protection against sun glare
- Branded 'Stolen' microfiber cleaning cloth included
- Soft-grain vegan leather case with magnetic closure
- Case has branded carabiner attached to care for your eyewear on the go
At Stolen Girlfriends Club, we love the planet as much as we love the good times. Our frames are made from Mazzuchelli Bio-acetate, with lenses from plant-based materials and hinges from recycled steel.
For every Stolen Girlfriends Club frame made by their manufacturing partner, a tree is planted through reforestation charity Eden Projects.
These sunglasses can hide tears, but not a broken heart. Look after them and they will look after you.